I am now selling under the name Daisy Doodles.

I started a separate line of items under that name, and now feel that it will be easier to carry on under that name.

I have my own store too, feel free to drop by any time and check out all the new stuff :)

Hugs

Jules


Tuesday, 7 October 2008

Sassy's Purple Passion scrap














I made this for a brill friend of mine, Sarah. She loves purples and pinks,
very much a girly girl, not like me at all, maybe that's why we get along so well :)

Jules
x

5 comments:

Sassy said...

Wow thanks soooo much hun, i love it

Lisa B. said...

awesome job Jules!

Graphics said...

YOU'RE MY HERO! Purple is my FAVORITE color!

Vanessa said...

I love your new kit and you have received an award! Stop by my blog and pick it up sweetie!

Hugs,

V.

Jules said...

Thanks Guys, it means a lot, Love you all :o)