I am now selling under the name Daisy Doodles.

I started a separate line of items under that name, and now feel that it will be easier to carry on under that name.

I have my own store too, feel free to drop by any time and check out all the new stuff :)

Hugs

Jules


Monday, 20 April 2009

Blog train freebie



SPRING INTO SUMMER

Here is my part of the train, I hope you like it.
You can dl it here




















Next stops:

Joyfully Jimi
Athena Designs
A Swtlyre Creations
Scraps In Your Pocket
Nutshell Creations
Serenity Dezynes

4 comments:

CreativeBusyHands-Scrapbook Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Spring Theme post on Apr. 23, 2009. Thanks again.

Anonymous said...

Thank you for your wonderful creations.

Anonymous said...

hi...I really love your work..thanks for sharing it..

Cajun Beautys Scraps said...

Is this for personal use or is it CU ok?