I am now selling under the name Daisy Doodles.

I started a separate line of items under that name, and now feel that it will be easier to carry on under that name.

I have my own store too, feel free to drop by any time and check out all the new stuff :)

Hugs

Jules


Thursday, 21 May 2009

I’ve received an Award :o)

The "PREMIO DARDOS AWARD" acknowledges the value that every blogger shows in their effort to transmit cultural, ethical, literacy and personal values everyday.
I received this award from Katie (Crazed Creations)

BH_CCDesigner

Thanks so much for the award Hun

xx








Now The rules:
1. Accept the award, post it in your blog together with the name of person who granted the award and his or her blog link.
2. Pass the award to 15 other blogs that are worthy of this acknowledgment. Remember to contact them to let them know they have been chosen for this award.
THE 15 PEOPLE THAT I WILL PASS THIS AWARD TO ARE:

sas

michellesangels Dorthi

paula margie

FOXY1Jo

essyLori

tammy scrappergirl

PhantomFH_CHC_FanBlinkie

TTT150x50blinkie scrapyourblogblinkie

0 comments: