I am now selling under the name Daisy Doodles.

I started a separate line of items under that name, and now feel that it will be easier to carry on under that name.

I have my own store too, feel free to drop by any time and check out all the new stuff :)

Hugs

Jules


Tuesday, 4 August 2009

10 new scripts in stores

Jules-Seahorse_preview

Jules-Somethin_Fishy_preview

Jules-Clownfish_preview

Jules-Dolphin_preview Jules-Starfish_preview

Jules-Crab_preview Jule-Coral_preview Jules-Clam-preview

Jules-Octopus_preview

Jules-Seaweed_preview

4 comments:

naz said...

hey hun! gorgeous as usual!

Cindy (Scrappin with Lil Ole Me said...

OMG...I love your new sea scripts! Your scripts are fab..they are so easy to use and turn out beautifully!
Hugs,
Cindy
Scrappin with Lil Ole Me

Anonymous said...

Your new sea scripts are awesome. I will be purchasing momentarily as your scripts make a pro of me!
Sonja

Itha said...

Thank you for the beautiful scripts.
Your talent is amazing.
Greetings, Itha