I am now selling under the name Daisy Doodles.

I started a separate line of items under that name, and now feel that it will be easier to carry on under that name.

I have my own store too, feel free to drop by any time and check out all the new stuff :)

Hugs

Jules


Wednesday, 12 August 2009

CU Freebie flowers

My mojo’s gone walkabout if anyone sees it please send it back!!!

ATTB1211 Cry_1

So in between looking for it, I did these.

I hope you like ‘em.

Click the preview to DL

Hugs

Jules

xx

Flowers_Freebie_Preview

5 comments:

Saphira said...

They are so cute...thank you!!

Hugs

Tina

CreativeBusyHands-Scrapbook Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Commercial Use post on Aug. 13, 2009. Thanks again.

Ashes said...

Cute flowers.
Thank you very much for sharing!

Sassy said...

Adorable flowers, thank you so much for generously sharing them! I look forward to playing with them

Denise said...

Oh my, so here i go, asking a lot! I agree with sassy that these flowers are adorable. I don't know where you thought your mojo had gone, but it was clearly lurking when you created these. I would be so happy to PAY for them, but i cannot find them in any of your stores either. My eye is not good, but i so adore these that i am going to try to recreate them in photoshop; if i get them anywhere near right, i'll credit you; if my mojo isn't up to the task, i won't bring your name into it, LOL. But i am so glad they were here for me to look at. I did pick up many of your flowers today. Thank you so much for your generosity!