I am now selling under the name Daisy Doodles.

I started a separate line of items under that name, and now feel that it will be easier to carry on under that name.

I have my own store too, feel free to drop by any time and check out all the new stuff :)

Hugs

Jules


Sunday, 18 October 2009

Freebie grunge frames

Hello to all :o)

After having a cruddy week (I hate real life), and not doing anything creative, I went rooting through my quagmire of a hard drive.

I found these frames that I made a while ago and haven’t done anything with, so I thought I’d stick ‘em up for you as a freebie.

I hope you like ‘em, if you do please leave some luv,

(I could do with it :D) ♥

Just click the pic

Jules_Grunge_framepreview

2 comments:

CreativeBusyHands-Scrapbook Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 3 post on Oct. 18, 2009. Thanks again.

Sally said...

Lots of love for your for sharing the freebie. We all need it sometimes!