I am now selling under the name Daisy Doodles.

I started a separate line of items under that name, and now feel that it will be easier to carry on under that name.

I have my own store too, feel free to drop by any time and check out all the new stuff :)

Hugs

Jules


Monday, 26 October 2009

New script and paper packs

Just uploaded to store,

The script makes 2 sets of curtains, one patterned and one coloured.

You can use which you need.

It finishes with layers un merged with no background, you can add any that you like.

Papers come in both FS and tagger

All are CU ok

Thanks for your support

Hugs

Jules

Jules-1Berry xmas papers

snowy window preview

1 comments:

Lee - grandmalee said...

I just love how Darsie of crafting with darsie used this window on the SASSC41! She uses it on a house & it's really cute!