I am now selling under the name Daisy Doodles.

I started a separate line of items under that name, and now feel that it will be easier to carry on under that name.

I have my own store too, feel free to drop by any time and check out all the new stuff :)

Hugs

Jules


Monday, 9 November 2009

Freebie Xmas stocking

Thought I’d offer this as a freebie for you all.
It makes 2 stockings, one with shading and one without.
The one without has the layers unmerged.
1400x2000px, 300dpi
Please leave a comment on my BLOG.
I want to say thank you to those that do say thanks when dl’ing,
I really appreciate it ♥
To those that don’t, well…thanks for nothing!
Is it really so hard to type a few words? It’s disheartening, when you see how many people have dl’d something compared to how many have said thanks. I see now why some people stop giving out freebies, I don’t blame them…looks like I’m heading that way too.
Sorry for the rant, but I needed to say what I did.
Jules-Xmas stocking preview

16 comments:

pspgirl said...

thanks sweetie
just lovely
hugs Pspgirl

Designs by Sue said...

Too Cute Jules..

Judy said...

What an adorable stocking!! You did great hun as usual!

Samantha said...

thank you for this freebie. I love it thank you:)

April Reece said...

ohhhhhh girl I couldn't agree more!!! And its exactly why I rarely give anything away anymore, I love those who appreciate it enough to at least say thanks, but soooooo many DL and don't give a damned to say a thing. And after awhile, ya just give up and stop giving things for free. I give away CU freebies once in a blue moon now but at one time it was once a week! But with tons of DL's and most, in some cases, no one, saying thank you, I just decided meh to heck with it, I quit. And so I want to thank you my dear for this lovely script!!! Im sooooo nabbing it ;) lol thanks hun!

Digicats said...

Hey Hun, thanks for the stocking script. You know I love all your scripts! I think I have most of them, but I'm gonna check out your sale for sure.

Mary said...

this is cute
thanks Jules

CreativeBusyHands-Scrapbook Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 5 post on Nov. 10, 2009. Thanks again.

Silk said...

Thanks so much for the gifts you give us!!

Chaotic Scrapper said...

Thanks so much for this freebie!! I just love how cute your stocking is!!!

~*~Gothic Witch~*~ said...

Thank you so much!
Happy Holidays!
Blessings and Hugs!

Bev said...

Thank you so much! This is just too cute!

Anonymous said...

Jules thanks hunni for all the freebies that you offer i for one enjoy each and every one of them carey

kaiwahine said...

thanks for the freebies!

Candie said...

OH no! I guess I missed this one. Just my luck! LOL Thanks so much Jules...fo rall you share!
Hugs, Candie

Scrpin Designs said...

Thank you so much for sharing. :) <3