I am now selling under the name Daisy Doodles.

I started a separate line of items under that name, and now feel that it will be easier to carry on under that name.

I have my own store too, feel free to drop by any time and check out all the new stuff :)

Hugs

Jules


Monday, 30 November 2009

Printable Christmas tags

Just uploaded to stores…only .50c.

There are 9 images 3”x2” 300dpi, saved as 1 jpg for easier printing

Print as many times as you like and save a few pennies smile_wink

Jules-Christmas tags preview

1 comments:

April Reece said...

These are gorgeous hon! And I must ask, how did you get the snow falling on your page this way!? Very cool and I just changed the look of my blog to Christmas and would love to add some falling snow such as you have.
Very pretty!!! O and I deleted my "Reeces Designs" blog and am just going to use my original blog "Reeces Scrap Pieces" =P HUGS